Dapp Developer Resources
As a Ðapp developer you have three main resources which allow Ðapp development.
- Solidity Documentation - Solidity is the Ethereum-developed Smart Contract language, which compiles to EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) opcodes.
- Remix IDE - Solidity editor in the browser that helps efficient writing, debugging and deploying contracts
- Dapp Insight - This is a most popular Dapp analytics tool which listing all the running Dapps in the world with their true usage data.
- Standardized Contract APIs - Standard contract API, which should be used to make some contract types accessible by other Ðapps. (Not yet finalised)
- Useful Ðapp Patterns - Code snippets which are useful for Ðapp development.
- Dapp using Meteor - This short tutorial gives an intro on how to start building a Ðapp using Meteor, and also why Meteor is a good fit for Ðapps.